,The shelf markers/library cards are ready! Check-out begins tomorrow!
We will begin using a self check out system this year in the Learning Commons. Students will be able to check their own books in and out. This will serve to empower our patrons to take responsibility for their books. It will also free up Mrs. Spencer to help others locate their just right books! We are excited to embark on this new journey here in the Learning Commons.
5 Things to remember about check-out:
1. Books are circulated for 2 weeks,
2. Books can be renewed (checked out again) 1 time for an additional 2 weeks.
3. You are responsible for any books checked out to you. Remember our book care rule!
4. If you have ANY overdue books, you may not check-out another until you return the one that is overdue.
5. Returning books one time is important. Other students might be waiting to enjoy your book. When books are returned on time, you get a sticker for your shelf marker.